1- You must post the rules
2- Post 12 Fun Facts about yourself
3- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then creat 12 new questions for the people you tag
4- Tag 12 people, then link them to your post
5- Let them know you've tagged them
12 Facts About Me
1- I love being barefoot, but if I have to wear socks, I prefer silly ones with patterns or designs.
2- I love green vegetables. Broccoli, green beans, lima beans, cabbage, it’s all good. Unfortunately I have an illness that prevents me from eating these things, which sucks, but I’ll cheat every now and again.
3- I’m a clean freak. I can not function if something is out of place in my home. If your house is a mess, I can visit all day long and it won’t bother me. Mine, on the other hand, is a different story.
4- I was an 80’s child and still love everything about that era. Especially Wonder Woman and Rainbow Brite!
5- I get excited over Michael’s and Hobby Lobby 40% off coupons.
6- I will never say no to a trip to Target or Pier 1.
7- I secretly hate some of the awards ceremonies that my daughter’s school does. Some are fun, but then there are those (like Kindergarten graduation) where your heart just breaks for the kids who’s moms had to work and they are off crying to the side because they see their friends with their parents, and wish their mom could be there too.
8- I’m terrified of the dentist.
9- I can’t stand to have long fingernails. They look pretty, but they get in my way, and that drives me nuts.
10- I do not like to drive. If I am going somewhere with my husband, he has to do all the driving.
11- I have a black thumb. I’ve managed to kill every plant I’ve ever had.
12- I like ugly things. I’m sure my taste in a lot of things is questioned by many, but I tend to gravitate more towards things others find unattractive.
Brandi’s Questions For Me
What is one goal you accomplished in life that you are proud of?
- I think just raising my kids to be the best people they can be. I feel so proud when people comment on their manners. I like seeing them be accepting towards people of all walks of life, and knowing we taught them to be that way.
What is one goal that you wish to accomplish that you haven’t?
- Learning a foreign language. I plan to travel once my kids have moved out, so learning a new language will be helpful then!
What is your go to comfort food when needed?
- Ham and bean soup.
Do you sleep on your left side, right, side, or middle of the bed.
- Left side, mostly.
If you had 1 million to donate to any charity, which one and why?
- I’d split it between St. Jude, Make a Wish, and a low profile cancer charity. The first two because I am fond of children and love what these two organizations provide for them. The cancer charity because cancer has claimed the lives of most of my dads side of the family, and it is a constant worry when or if it will affect me or my children. We need to find a cure.
What is your favorite room in your house and why?
- My living room. It’s a place where we all gather and connect as a family.
What one item would you want with you on a stranded island?
-Does my husband count? If not, unlimited supply of chocolate.
If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be?
- Health and happiness for all, zap me to a tropical island, and I’ll get back to you on the 3rd. I don’t want to waste it :)
What is your favorite season and why?
- Spring. Everything just seems to come alive and the colors are so vibrant and pretty.
Coffee or Tea?
-Tea. I can’t stand coffee, but love tea!
Are you a pet person and what is your favorite pet?
- Yes, I like animals. I’m more of a dog person. We do have 3 dogs here, but some days I’d like to be a not pet person. They are more work than a newborn at times!
What is your most cherished, sentimental item you own?
- I’m not sure. I don’t really attach myself to material objects. I guess I would be pretty upset if I lost my wedding rings or photos, but other than that, everything else can be replaced.
I see that a lot of the blogs I go to have been tagged already, so I am going to break the rules here and post some questions for anyone who wants to play in the comment section.
1- Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
2- Have you ever been to a foreign country? Is so, which one?
3- When is the last time you put on a pair of roller skates?
4- Early to bed or early to rise?
5- What is your favorite scent?
6- Cake or Pie?
7- Do you play a sport, or did you in school?
8- Are you a country person or a city person?
9- Do you have a hobby?
10- Are you allergic to anything?
11- What was your favorite childhood toy?
12- What is your favorite holiday?