Today’s Favorite Things Friday is about my favorite health and beauty items. These are items that I love so much that I will pay full price for them. If you know me, I’m a cheapie, so that’s saying something about the quality of these items!
1. O.P.I Nail Polishes. The color selection is phenomenal, it dries quick, doesn’t chip, and the names they come up with for each color are a hoot.
2. Essie Smoothies Body Lotion in Blueberry & Banana. This smell so good! It absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy or sticky.
3. Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleaner. I have a bucket full of facial cleaners. They all leave my face red, blotchy, and looking like Freddy Kruger. This is the first facial cleanser that I have used that does none of the above. It has an Elmer’s Glue consistency, which makes me think it’s sticking to all the dirt and dead skin, then washes right off.
4. Aquolina Pink Sugar Hair Perfume. This stuff smells AMAZING! If you like cotton candy scent, you must try this. A few squirts on your hair is all you need, so it lasts a long time. It has a fun, flirty scent. Perfect for summer. This is one of my husbands favorite scents too. I don’t wear body perfume, but I love how this smells in my hair.
5. Olay Regenerist Facial Serum. This goes on smooth, dries quickly, and does not leave my face oily.
6. PUR Minerals Mascara and Pot Eyeliner. I’ve been using mascara for many years, and this is the best I have found yet. No clumps going on, no flakes after hours of wear. The pot eyeliner does not smudge and no raccoon eyes after hours of wear.
I’d love to hear about some of your favorite beauty items!